Behold the glorious majesty! Wonder at it’s simple, yet complex design. Marvel…OK, I’ll settle down now.
But, seriously, the old girl was overdue for a face-lift. I hope you like it. A couple of things I want to call out to you:
- The Pages are now at the bottom of your window. Go ahead, take a look. I’ll wait.
- You can now customize your theme on Dungeoneering. I’m partial to Water with Fire being a close runner-up. They’re all good, in my opinion, so play around and find the one you like.
- There is now a rotating slideshow in the top right. Hopefully it caught your attention on your way in. Click on a preview to check out the article about it and download the PDF. These will change every so often, so keep an eye out for something you might like.
- The Gear Icon is going to be Dungeoneering’s new logo. It’ll evolve, but I like the gear and I think it represents the site pretty well. Parts of a machine to get the game going. That sort of thing.
- And lastly, we’re down to one ad zone on the site. Dungeoneering almost (and I mean within a few bucks a year) pays for itself. We have two revenue streams for the site. One is the banner ads from Google. If you’re so inclined, please click the banner ad up top and check out our advertisers. Every click sends us a few cents, but it does add up. The other stream is Amazon referrals. Every time you click a book from the monthly release announcements or any of CDs on the Music to Game By articles and order something from Amazon (anything on that visit, not just the title in question), a percentage gets kicked over to me.
OK, That about covers the changes. Thanks for visiting. As always, don’t be afraid to drop me a line with comments, questions, or suggestions. Some of my best sets have been user-inspired.
Good luck and happy gaming. If you haven’t done so yet, join the Dungeoneering Facebook page and hook up with your fellow gamers.